Download TackTracker Player
The TackTracker Player is available as a free download for your PC or Mac.
The free player may be all you need, with the ability to:
- Play and analyse races published on the TackTracker Cloud
- Create, edit and publish your own races to the TackTracker Cloud
- Load and view your own track files
Licenses are also available to unlock advanced featues for Logged Tracking, Race Reports,
Club and Regatta Tools and Power Boat Navigation Rallies.
TackTracker for Windows
- Close any running instances of TackTracker
- Run the downloaded TackTrackerInstall.msi installation file.
- Answer Yes or OK to all prompts.
Note: You may see the "Windows Protected your PC"
dialog during installation. To proceed, click on the "More info..." link.
Driver for QStarz Logged Trackers
If you wish to connect a QStarz BT-Q1000XT or CR-Q1100P GPS, you will also need to download and install the USB driver.
Download Windows USB Driver
The driver is provided in a .zip archive which you will need to unpack into a temporary folder. Then run InstallDriver.exe
The driver may also be obtained by installing the software supplied on the mini-CD with your GPS,
or from the QStarz download page.
TackTracker for Mac
- Download the TackTrackerInstall.dmg and double click to mount.
- Drag TackTracker to the Applications folder link, or to your preferred install location.
Note: As from macOS Big Sur (11), we are no longer able to recommend a driver for connecting QStarz loggers.